Tuesday, March 29, 2011

lose of control

assalamualaikum kepada semua pembaca dan pengikut yang setia tunggu je untuk membaca entry yang dicoretkan.

i dont know why i'm feeling a lil bit down lately.feeling stress maybe?or feeling alone?or feeling ignore?err dont think so after all,i'm the one who avoid them.i dont know why i'm being in that way.maybe i just need my own time at this time,but unfortunately it wont happen.

because there's a lot of work that need to be done and submit in a short time.theres no time to breath.lately i'm being lazy to done any work that has been given.dont know why this happen to me.losing my burning spirit.wondering why.

i need to get up from this situation but i dont know how.it could be worst than before.how i wish i had the magical beg which provide me a million of things that i could use to solve all the problem.i miss the moment where i used to be positive and happy all the time.i miss the old me.

sitting here make me feel everything is worst day by day.i mean myself.feeling worst and i need something that can light up my spirit.i need to release all my stress and depression so that i could concentrate for being done my work.i'm loosing my focus every little second.

i'm wondering myself,why and what is the causing for make me feel so weak.but i cant find it.I'm just feeling so MESSY at the moment.


Terima kasih atas kesudian membaca entry saya.Like jika suka entry ini.

No comments: